Planning for a vacation this Fall? There’s no other place to spend it than in
Northwood Resorts in the Big Bear Lake! Fall is the season to be one with nature with
all the beautiful trees full of amber to golden leaves and the magnificent sceneries.
Fall in love with California this Fall!
Here are top 5 things you can do while staying at Northwoods Resort!
1. Don’t miss out on the last game for the season at Bear Mountain Golf Course!
You’ll not only have a great time playing golf, with its breathtaking view of
2. Bring the whole family at the Magic Mountain Recreation Area! The name
explains itself, it’s magical! Experience Southern California’s only authentic
bobsled in this family park with their Alpine Slide! Don’t forget to try their
3. Want a different experience? Go on a hike with your partner at The Butler
Peak! The Big Bear Lake Discovery Center organizes an expedition and join
4. If you’re a morning person or even if you’re not, start you’re day right with a
5. End the night sipping lovely drinks at the Stillwells Lounge at Northwood
Resort! Be sure not to miss out on their Happy Hour!
Visit us now at Northwood Resort! For more information, please visit our website