It might still be September but we’re excited on the things we can do on winter at Big
Bear Lake! Festive season will start on November so as early as now, we’ll give you
awesome tips to get enjoy the Winter season! Let’s all have a happy holidays!
1. Stay at the Northwoods Resort. For affordable beautiful rooms and just
minutes away from the top California Ski Resorts, Bear Mountain and
Snow Summit, you’ll have everything you need to make your own Winter
Wonderland! Visit Northwoods Resort page to book a room, http://
2. If you’re fond of birds or even if you’re not, prepare to be amazed with the
3. Nobody should miss the thrilling alpine slide at Magic Mountain which is
open all year-round so there’s no excuse not to try! Magic Mountain is a
family park that promises you a great bobsledding experience, now we don’t
want to miss that!
4. Need a good exercise and fun activity outdoors? Snowshoeing will surely give
you a great workout and at the same time you will have loads of fun doing it.
Don’t have any idea how to snowshoe? Well there’s a saying that goes, if one
knows how to walk, one knows how to snowshoe! There are snowshoe rentals
across Big Bear Lake and be sure to find the right style that suits you!
5. You don’t need any skills to play in the snow! Build a snow man, make snow
angels, snowboard or even have snowball fight with family. Or visit the
bowling barn for an exciting game and end the day at the Big Bear Resort in
their heated pool!