Brimming with nature in the summer, kissed with snow in the winter, Big Bear Lake, California is the place to go for year-round entertainment. No matter when you visit, you're sure to find a wealth of seasonal recreation opportunities. Choose Northwoods Resort and Conference Center, the finest four-season resort in Big Bear Lake, to help you get the most of any trip.
A unique destination tucked into the lake-fed valley of the San Bernardino Mountains, Big Bear is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts at any time of year. In the spring and fall, you'll enjoy breathtaking Big Bear hiking, guided ecological tours and outrageous off-road adventures, while in the summer you won't find a better time to hit a Big Bear golf course or go fishing on Big Bear Lake.
Of course, in the wintertime, Big Bear becomes one of the leading ski resorts in Southern California. From skiing to snowboarding, bobsledding to snow-hiking, the dual peaks of Snow Summit and Bear Mountain make this a true winter wonderland.
For sensational romantic weekend getaways in California, family vacations, or any escape you desire, choose Big Bear Lake, and for an effortlessly rewarding stay, choose the leader of Big Bear hotels, the Northwoods Resort and Conference Center.
• Fishing for rainbow trout and catfish on Big Bear Lake - Be sure to check out our fishing package!
• Laidback golfing at the scenic Bear Mountain Golf Course
• Pulse-pounding Jet Ski rentals at North Shore Landing
• Big Bear pirate ship tours available daily
• Go-karts and mini-golf at Alpine Slide (Magic Mountain)
• More summer attractions in Big Bear Lake
• Scenic sky tours at Snow Summit
• Watching the leaves change down by the lake
• Paddlewheel boat tour aboard the Miss Liberty
• Invigorating bike tours throughout the valley
• More fall attractions in Big Bear Lake