Eating out can be all fun and exciting but when you’re with kids, some restaurants have become so strict that they do not allow kids to dine or limit the things they can do. It’s getting harder to find a good restaurant to bring the whole family so it’s always a relief to find one that does. Children improves their social skills and adds confidence to them especially being around people.
Every restaurant that has a menu for kids are automatically inviting family to dine with them! There are some restaurants that go beyond the usual and have a kids corner where there are toys, crayons and basically anything that the kids can enjoy so you can have a peaceful dinner. But a restaurant that serves meals for kids is just as great, which is why Stillwells Restaurant is not just for adults as they have a kids menu that’s perfect for the little ones!
Here are five delicious meals that they can enjoy which are served with fries and their choice of a fruit cup or apple sauce:
1. Mickey’s Favorite: A traditional grilled cheese sandwich toasted on the outside and an American cheese on the inside.
2. Chicken Little: Yummy crisp chicken tenders served with Honey Mustard or Ranch dressing.
3. Little Mermaid: The popular fish & chips served with tartar sauce.
4. The Gobbler: A grilled seasoned turkey patty topped with lettuce tomato and your choice of cheese on a toasted bun.
5. Mini Burgers: Two mini Beef burgers served on baby buns with lettuce, tomato and choice of cheese.